About the job
Smarttech247 are growing our Security Centre of Excellence and are looking for ambitious Security Sales Consultants. This is an opportunity to join a high-performing team where you will develop personally and professionally in a high growth environment. As part of this team, you will be leading Smarttech247’s launch into new markets, with a set of industry leading products & services.
- Identify, qualify, develop and close new sales opportunities through outbound approaches, which includes outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Guide qualified opportunities throughout the sales lifecycle to closure.
- Meet and exceed quarterly KPI’s and deliver a high quantity of qualified sales opportunities.
- Team with our extensive partner ecosystem to build pipeline and close deals.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects based on our Smarttech247 Solutions
- Engage and drive target contacts to engage with Smarttech247 across all our events and campaigns.
- Follow-up on Account Based Marketing campaigns, designed in partnership with the marketing team.
- Conduct on-going research to identify new leads – decision makers, contact information, interest and level of urgency.
- Strategise with Senior leadership team to target prospect accounts to build pipeline.
- Complete accurate tracking of communication and funnel in our CRM (HubSpot).
- Minimum 2+ years’ proven sales experience.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone presence and cold calling skills.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail in all areas of work.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Be directional, collaborative and embrace the concept of everyone works as ‘one team’.
- Excited by technology, curious and eager to learn more about IT Security products and services.
- Previous cybersecurity sales experience desirable
- Hybrid working model
- 20 days holiday with increase on tenure
- A flexible working culture
- Pension scheme
- Share options
- Monday to Friday
Ranked in Deloitte Fast 50 Technology Company of the year 2021 and 2022. ISO27001 & ISO9001 Certified. Cyber Essentials accredited. Beacon Award Winner 2019 for Global Outstanding Security Solution.
Diversity & Inclusion Mission Statement
At Smarttech247, our mission is to keep our customers secure. Cybersecurity is a complex industry, therefore, in order to tackle its challenges and continue to innovate, we believe that a diverse workforce contributes to greater collective intelligence and ultimately, makes a stronger team – qualities that are needed in our fight against cybercrime.
Smarttech247 is proud to be committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply to this role, please submit your CV accompanied by your cover letter through the form below.