About the Role
At Smarttech247, we are at the forefront of cybersecurity with over a decade of experience within the industry. We are in a phase of exponential growth and want you to be part of this exciting new stage in the company.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to lead the product growth strategy for Smarttech 247’s product portfolio continuing the phenomenal growth trajectory of our products and services. As a leader in the business, you will work closely with product management, marketing and sales to envision, launch and drive the go to market for our products. You will tune product positioning, messaging, content creation and sales enablement to meet local needs and be the lead evangelist for these product to our customers and ecosystem partners.
- Partner with the broader marketing team to develop targeted messaging, content and campaign strategy to create awareness, demand, adoption and engagement for Smarttech247 products.
- Partner closely with sales enablement team to ensure sellers, partners, and digital consultants are enabled to effectively identify, validate, progress, and sell your product.
- Build and adjust strong product marketing content, including blogs, videos, and presentations.
- Build strong alignment with product management to help guide the future direction of your product roadmap and ensure it has the capabilities that address the most important needs of our buyers.
- Translate product capabilities into simple, compelling messages that resonate with customers and build awareness.
- Be a thought leader for the business.
- Present at internal and external events for product launches and other similar events.
- Track the relevant security market and competitive landscape, in collaboration with product, marketing, and sales leadership.
- Identify the tools or capabilities needed to increase sales and channel impact and performance.
- At least 3 years of product marketing, product management, or security sales engineering experience.
- Experience with cybersecurity products is essential for this role (EDR, SIEM, SOAR etc.)
- Proven track record of working cross functionally and establishing strong relationships with product, marketing and field sales teams.
- An ability to break down complex concepts into extremely simple and clear terms.
- Comfortable with delivering presentations in a range of environments, from industry conferences to customer briefings to internal teams and leadership.
- Strong written communication is necessary to develop or tune extremely simple and clear messaging, collateral, tools and content for customers, partners & sales.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience is required.
Diversity & Inclusion Mission Statement
At Smarttech247, our mission is to keep our customers secure. Cybersecurity is a complex industry, therefore, in order to tackle its challenges and continue to innovate, we believe that a diverse workforce contributes to greater collective intelligence and ultimately, makes a stronger team – qualities that are needed in our fight against cybercrime.
Smarttech247 is proud to be committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.