About This Role
We are looking for a GRC Security Analyst to integrate our GRC department and contribute to the growth of this area at Smarttech247.
This is an operational role with the main task to execute our Supplier Risk Management managed services but shall also support our customers with our ISMS implementation and maintenance services. Therefor the GRC Security Analyst will collaborate with Business management Consultants as well as work independently.
If you are looking for direct technical experience with Cyber Security, this role is not suitable for you.
We will offer the training required to support the best execution of the role.
As a GRC Security Analyst you would report to the GRC manager and be expected to:
- Providing supplier risk assessments as part of a managed service, using customer tools if required.
- Coach and support our customers in completing the requirements of their ISMS by aiding them in the completion of the of Analysis of context, interested parties’ analysis, Risk assessments, SoA, Provider contract management register, etc.
- Aiding with Information security risk assessments, using customer tools when applicable.
- Supporting the Customer in defining and executing a training, awareness, and exercise plan. Executing exercises.
- Supporting the Customer in managing governance documentation and KPIs.
- Perform Phishing simulations for GRC customers using PhishInsight.
- Create dedicated Information Security awareness trainings.
- Support the Maintenance and improvement of Smarttech247’s own management system.
What do we value in a candidate:
- Academic studies from any of the following areas: Business management, Economics, Information Technology, Cyber Security, or comparable fields of study.
- Experience in supplier risk assessment will be valued.
- The capability to adapt to applications.
- The capability to work with some independence.
- Very good written and spoken English skills.
- Very good communication and negotiation skills.
- High self-motivation, enthusiasm, and commitment.
Diversity & Inclusion Mission Statement
At Smarttech247, our mission is to keep our customers secure. Cybersecurity is a complex industry, therefore, in order to tackle its challenges and continue to innovate, we believe that a diverse workforce contributes to greater collective intelligence and ultimately, makes a stronger team – qualities that are needed in our fight against cybercrime.
Smarttech247 is proud to be committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply to this role, please submit your CV accompanied by your cover letter through the form below.