About the Role
Smarttech247, a leading cybersecurity organisation is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team to help generate leads and enquiries via digital channels and to help drive increased revenue from existing customers via targeted campaigns.
The successful candidate will report to the Marketing Manager and will have the opportunity to work closely with other senior stakeholders from across the company.
- Lead planning and execution of digital marketing campaigns, including Google Adwords strategy.
- Conduct keyword research, implement SEO best practices, and manage paid search campaigns to enhance organic search rankings, website traffic, brand visibility, and lead generation.
- Collaborate with the web development team to ensure the company website is up-to-date and optimized for user experience and lead generation.
- Create engaging content for press releases, blogs and other marketing collateral.
- Generate regular reports on digital marketing performance and refine marketing strategies for continuous enhancement.
- Implement A/B testing and conversion rate optimization strategies.
- Coordinate and oversee all aspects of event planning and execution.
- Support the sales team with marketing related requests.
- Take part in formal and informal training opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field required.
- Minimum of two years of experience in digital marketing, campaign management, and SEO.
- Proficiency with CRM tools, experience with HubSpot is a plus.
- Strong experience in digital design tools such as the Adobe Suite.
- Excellent communication, planning, organisation, and presentation skills.
- Strong Excel & Powerpoint skills.
- Excellent organisational, IT communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative, flexible & motivated thinker who will drive consistent marketing agenda within company.
- Health Insurance
- Hybrid Work model