About This Role
We are looking for a Business Analyst for our technical requirements/tenders/bids management processes. The ideal candidate will have a profile at the border between business analysis and technical analysis. The Business Analyst’s role will be mainly to collect information, summarise it and draft the tender responses.
- Organise meetings and workshops with internal and external stakeholders to define the objectives of the tenders.
- Project management of the entire tendering process.
- Draft tender responses (technical, commercial) to a high degree of quality.
- Maintain internal knowledge base for proposals and tender responses.
- Review contractual terms and maintain contracts.
- Proven experience drafting technical tender responses.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity industry/IT security is a plus.
- Ability to deliver recommendation and guidance on relevant market best practices.
- Ability to get consensus (conducting workshops, presentation skills).
- Commitment to get relevant support from an organisation/team.
- Ability of the supporting organisation to deliver relevant support (benchmarking, market trends).
Diversity & Inclusion Mission Statement
At Smarttech247, our mission is to keep our customers secure. Cybersecurity is a complex industry, therefore, in order to tackle its challenges and continue to innovate, we believe that a diverse workforce contributes to greater collective intelligence and ultimately, makes a stronger team – qualities that are needed in our fight against cybercrime.
Smarttech247 is proud to be committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.