About This Role
This client facing Service Delivery Project Manager role is responsible for simultaneously executing numerous cybersecurity related projects during the initial customer engagement and ensuring a qualitative and successful service delivery after implementation. This position covers interpreting and conveying complex feedback to a client, vendor or internal stakeholder and contributes to enhancing the cyber security posture of our customers through quality assurance processes.
- Coordinate and be accountable for all project phases (Initiation, Planning, Implementation, Monitor and control, Closing)
- Budget Management (where applicable)
- Drive projects forward, anticipate needs, understand the risks and problem solve across teams
- Client relationship management:
-Participate in the development of an account strategy and plan for each client
-Guide and manage customers during the customer onboarding process
-Management of all client meetings
-Handle certain customer requests and assist them when they have any cyber security related queries
-Keep track of any unresolved issues with clients
-Reports writing and presentations
- Identify improvements opportunities and support the optimization of workflows across teams
- Management of internal meetings
- Assist in devising or modifying quality procedures to solve complex problems (including supporting the analysis of customer needs from the perspective of quality assurance for the following: documentation of requirements, translation into proper system requirements specifications, ticketing systems management, service delivery etc.)
- Monitor and review ticket handling and ensure that ticket SLAs are met
- Develop and implement quality control methodologies to ensure compliance with quality assurance standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Conduct and/or participate in formal and informal customer reviews
- Perform functions associated with quality control and quality assurance operations, including working with SOC Engineers in set-up and maintenance tasks and carrying out work and quality assurance procedures related to operations.
- Use methods to collect and evaluate data to assist in assessing and documenting results of quality assurance and control processes.
- Reports to the Head of PMO
Diversity & Inclusion Mission Statement
At Smarttech247, our mission is to keep our customers secure. Cybersecurity is a complex industry, therefore, in order to tackle its challenges and continue to innovate, we believe that a diverse workforce contributes to greater collective intelligence and ultimately, makes a stronger team – qualities that are needed in our fight against cybercrime.
Smarttech247 is proud to be committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply to this role, please submit your CV accompanied by your cover letter through the form below.