About the Role
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager with a passion for cybersecurity and a vision for revolutionising the MDR landscape. The ideal candidate will take full ownership of our MDR product, spearheading its development, evolution, and market positioning. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to make a significant impact.
- Product Vision & Strategy: Define and champion the product vision and strategy in alignment with company goals and market needs.
- Stakeholder Collaboration: Work closely with engineering, marketing, sales, and support teams to ensure product aligns with company objectives and customer requirements. Coordinate cross-functional teams, and communicate with internal and external parties, while meeting tight deadlines.
- Customer meetings: Meet with existing and potential customers, to share vision and to collect feedback.
- Requirement Gathering: Liaise with key stakeholders, customers, and the cybersecurity community to identify and prioritise product features and enhancements. Champion the customer needs and product purpose across the organisation to gain buy-in and ensure cohesive strategy that drives customer demand and usage.
- Programme Management: Develop and execute project plans for the launch of new features Incorporating GTM, Customer care, Growth, and other teams.
- Backlog Management: Maintain and prioritise the product backlog, ensuring the development team always has an adequate number of prepared tasks to work on.
- Performance Metrics: Track and analyse product performance metrics and KPIs to inform decisions.
- Go-to-Market Strategy: Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to develop and refine the go-to-market strategy for the product.
- Market Insights: Stay updated with the latest cybersecurity trends, competitor products, and emerging threats to ensure our MDR product remains best-in-class.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, or a related field.
- At least 5-7 years proven experience in a Product Owner or Product Manager role.
- Prior experience working in a cybersecurity domain.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies (Scrum) and tools like Jira, Confluence, and so forth.
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- A self-starter mindset with a passion for continuous learning and improvement.
Nice to Have:
- Certifications like Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) or similar.
- Experience with AWS products.
Diversity & Inclusion Mission Statement
At Smarttech247, our mission is to keep our customers secure. Cybersecurity is a complex industry, therefore, in order to tackle its challenges and continue to innovate, we believe that a diverse workforce contributes to greater collective intelligence and ultimately, makes a stronger team – qualities that are needed in our fight against cybercrime.
Smarttech247 is proud to be committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.