About the Role
At Smarttech247, we have been at the forefront of cybersecurity with over a decade of experience within the industry. We are in a phase of exponential growth as we have embarked on a Stock Market Listing journey and want you to be part of this exciting new stage in the company.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team in Ireland. In this role, you will be responsible for implementing and managing a large data governance project.
- Coordination with various stakeholders across Business and IT teams.
- Work with project coordinators in defining requirements.
- Manage the overall implementation of the project by implementing data governance best practices.
- Coordinate design / development / build / deployment activities.
- Report out to the business stakeholders on progress of various work streams.
- Any other coordination required to successfully implement the project per defined timeline.
- Interface with the departments to ensure that the enhancements to the product are in line with the requirements of the business and conform to agreed project objectives.
- Coordinate with IT and cross portfolio teams to implement system enhancements to ensure that the application is stable and performance meets the agreed upon SLAs.
- Track and maintain the software toolkit used in the data governance project. (Getvisibility)
- 2-3 years of experience, in managing and implementing data projects.
- Understanding of the end-to-end data life cycle requirements of key business processes.
- Knowledge of data quality, data conversion tools, best practices, and tools/technologies.
- Experience with data analysis techniques to aid in reporting and executive management presentations.
- Solid project management skills and knowledge of project management tools, to guide both point-in-time and ongoing targeted data quality and cleansing initiatives.
- Facilitation and conflict resolution skills, to assist in resolving the different points of view and requirements during cross-team and cross-organisation efforts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to interface effectively with Business Users, other IT groups and team members is required.
- Ability to assess the impact of data architecture changes on the business, application relationships, information flow and hardware configurations.
- Experience in managing scope and estimate delivery schedules for projects.
- Experience in managing cross-border teams.
Diversity & Inclusion Mission Statement
At Smarttech247, our mission is to keep our customers secure. Cybersecurity is a complex industry, therefore, in order to tackle its challenges and continue to innovate, we believe that a diverse workforce contributes to greater collective intelligence and ultimately, makes a stronger team – qualities that are needed in our fight against cybercrime.
Smarttech247 is proud to be committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.