About This Role
We are looking for a Business Management Consultant to integrate our GRC department and contribute to the growth of this area at Smartech247.
You would be expected to use and help improve Smartech247’s consultancy services related to implementing with the creation of bespoke governance documentation, assessing gaps, auditing, and other GRC related services in the scope of Information Security management systems, including, but not limited to ISO/IEC 27001 and NIST.
If you are an IT professional looking to move into business consultancy, or a Business Management consultant for ISO 9001, or a DPO who would like to expand into consulting and other areas of Information Security, this job may by what you are looking for.
If you are looking for direct technical experience with Cyber Security, this role is not suitable for you.
We are open to receiving candidates with various degrees of experience, as we will offer the training required to support the best execution of the role.
As a Business Management Consultant, you would report to the GRC manager and be expected to:
- Advise, train, coach and support our clients in the implementation of an Information Security Management System.
- Perform gap analyses and documentation reviews.
- Provide consultancy on best practices, including, but not limited to: best business practices, data protection, provider management, asset management, business continuity and Information security controls.
- Perform presales activities in assessing potential customer’s GRC requirements.
- Perform internal, and third-party audits.
- Perform GRC / ISMS trainings.
- Create awareness training material.
- Write related subject matter articles.
- Support the Maintenance and improvement of Smarttech’s247’s own Integrated management system.
What do we value in a candidate:
- Academic studies from any of the following areas: Business management, Economics, Legal and Compliance, Information Technology, Cyber Security, or comparable fields of study.
- Knowledge in IT and information security (does not require expert level).
- Experience in any form of consulting will be valued, in particular: ISO 27001, ISO 9001, and Privacy.
- The capability to work with some independence.
- Very good written and spoken English skills.
- Very good communication and negotiation skills.
- High self-motivation, enthusiasm, and commitment.
Diversity & Inclusion Mission Statement
At Smarttech247, our mission is to keep our customers secure. Cybersecurity is a complex industry, therefore, in order to tackle its challenges and continue to innovate, we believe that a diverse workforce contributes to greater collective intelligence and ultimately, makes a stronger team – qualities that are needed in our fight against cybercrime.
Smarttech247 is proud to be committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.