Smarttech247 is looking for a UI/UX Designer who will focus on improving the end-to-end UX of Infrastructure Monitoring, working in close collaboration with product managers, software engineers. You will tackle complex challenges and help bring the company vision to life by shaping intuitive and delightful customer journeys, significantly impacting development and future direction of our product.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Owning and iteratively improving the end-to-end user experience of our Infrastructure Monitoring.
- Planning and performing needed competitive as well as user research, building insights from both qualitative & quantitative data in order to inform your proposed designs.
- Being as hands-on as needed to clearly visualise, prototype, test, and measure design solutions (e.g. with IA, user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, but also surveys, user testing, usability heuristics, user-centred metrics, etc.).
- Acting as a customer advocate while continuously partnering with product managers, engineers, and other design practitioners.
Desired skills & experience:
- Strong experience and a demonstrated track record of designing, shipping, and iterating on complex digital software products and systems. Even better if matured working also on B2B Enterprise software.
- Several years’ experience successfully collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of product managers, engineers, designers and other business stakeholders. At a (software) product company.
- Very strong communication and cross-functional collaboration skills.
- You are fully comfortable working on business/technical/human challenges from beginning to end — e.g. planning and doing UX research, collecting and translating insights and data into concepts that form new products and features, designing detailed solutions to make things real, and continuously learning from and iterating upon what you ship.
What will you do on a daily basis?:
- Translate business goals into the application interface.
- Build interactive prototypes and verify designed solutions
- Cooperate with developers and oversee implementation.
- Research, generate ideas and actions towards developing the best solutions.
- Develop a component database and a coherent visual language as part of the Design System.
- Participate in ongoing design reviews and iterations.
The right candidate will have:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in designing in the UX area.
- Solid understanding of best practices in UX design.
- Experience in working with large, complex applications supported by a portfolio.
- Ability to translate your design decisions in a clear and understandable way.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, openness and ability to work in a group.