Smarttech247 is seeking to hire a Technical Delivery Manager to join the team. As a Technical Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of the development, project leadership, quality, and timely delivery of the project. Client based projects, client liaison, pre-sales, and cross-functional development will fall within the ambit of your responsibilities.
- Identify key business objectives and provide solution recommendations
- Manage scope of projects from inception to closure. Define, develop and manage implementation schedules and project budgets.
- Coordinate resources, prepare project teams for kick-off and ensure effective completion of project milestones, control project scope and mitigate risks.
- Ensure project consultants are delivering to configuration, development, and methodology standards.
- Identify potential sales opportunities for the sales team. Support the Sales team in gathering requirements to develop a solution fit with a strong value proposition.
- Ensure delivery processes are efficient and cost effective.
- Enable and enact technical implementation and configuration of supported products where necessary.
- Partake and coordinate any potential technical troubleshooting that arises.
What we look for in you:
- Good technical experience in Java, Angular, DevOps and open-source projects.
- Strong understanding of SDLC and Architecture.
- Extensive background in development and delivering complex projects throughout the lifecycle.
- Delivery Management objectives in Onshore & Offshore Model for multiple clients across the globe.
- Project planning and progress monitoring, including budget control and milestone control.
- Creative problem solver, able to build contingency plans and handle stressful situation with professionalism.
- Provide leadership and direction to the Delivery teams. Handle Operational issues related to the delivery centre.
- Provide technical support and participate in the Change Control Board and/ or change control process.
- Become the Single point of contact for delivery and act as an advocate between the Service Delivery and the Customer.
- Drive and coordinate crisis management.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
Diversity & Inclusion Mission Statement
At Smarttech247, our mission is to keep our customers secure. Cybersecurity is a complex industry, therefore, in order to tackle its challenges and continue to innovate, we believe that a diverse workforce contributes to greater collective intelligence and ultimately, makes a stronger team – qualities that are needed in our fight against cybercrime.
Smarttech247 is proud to be committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.