About the Role
At Smarttech247, we have been at the forefront of cybersecurity with over a decade of experience within the industry. We are in a phase of exponential growth and want you to be part of this exciting new stage in the company.
We have a great opportunity for a Technical Account Manager with a background in technology/computer science/engineering to join and assist with continued growth. You will be responsible for a range of significant existing customer accounts. The role will have a strong emphasis on providing a high level of customer service to align with Smarttech247’s core values.
This is a hybrid role with expectations for the successful candidate to work on site 3 days per week.
Experience in cyber security is essential for this role.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by working closely with our clients and engineers.
- Become a trusted advisor by proactively guide our customers with technical recommendations and best practices.
- Take initiatives and ownership of customer incidents to drive for timely resolutions.
- Work closely with the SOC and Engineering departments to continuously provide our client operational status within key accounts.
- Review current customer network infrastructure, management and security defences.
- Develop relationships with existing and future clients. Thoroughly understand the clients ongoing security needs and assist the SOC Department to cover all client operational and strategic meetings.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Cyber security industry experience is essential.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3 years’ experience in similar role is essential.
- Knowledge of: Endpoint Security, Technical Support/Troubleshooting, Incident Response, Systems Management, Systems Administration, Software Engineering, Utility Scripting, Demonstrated critical thinking skills.
- Excellent customer interaction and presentation skills.
- Strong written and verbal English communications skills, with experience reporting project status to an internal and customer audience.
Diversity & Inclusion Mission Statement
At Smarttech247, our mission is to keep our customers secure. Cybersecurity is a complex industry, therefore, in order to tackle its challenges and continue to innovate, we believe that a diverse workforce contributes to greater collective intelligence and ultimately, makes a stronger team – qualities that are needed in our fight against cybercrime.
Smarttech247 is proud to be committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.