About the Role
At Smarttech247, we have been at the forefront of cybersecurity with over a decade of experience within the industry. We are in a phase of exponential growth and want you to be part of this exciting new stage in the company.
We have a great opportunity for a Technical Account Manager with a background in technology/computer science/engineering to join and assist with continued growth. You will be responsible for a range of significant existing customer accounts. The role will have a strong emphasis on providing a high level of customer service to align with Smarttech247’s core values.
This is a hybrid role with expectations for the successful candidate to work on site 3 days per week.
Experience in cyber security is essential for this role.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by working closely with our clients and engineers.
- Become a trusted advisor by proactively guide our customers with technical recommendations and best practices.
- Take initiatives and ownership of customer incidents to drive for timely resolutions.
- Work closely with the SOC and Engineering departments to continuously provide our client operational status within key accounts.
- Review current customer network infrastructure, management and security defences.
- Develop relationships with existing and future clients. Thoroughly understand the clients ongoing security needs and assist the SOC Department to cover all client operational and strategic meetings.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Cyber security industry experience is essential.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3 years’ experience in similar role is essential.
- Knowledge of: Endpoint Security, Technical Support/Troubleshooting, Incident Response, Systems Management, Systems Administration, Software Engineering, Utility Scripting, Demonstrated critical thinking skills.
- Excellent customer interaction and presentation skills.
- Strong written and verbal English communications skills, with experience reporting project status to an internal and customer audience.
Diversity & Inclusion Mission Statement
At Smarttech247, our mission is to keep our customers secure. Cybersecurity is a complex industry, therefore, in order to tackle its challenges and continue to innovate, we believe that a diverse workforce contributes to greater collective intelligence and ultimately, makes a stronger team – qualities that are needed in our fight against cybercrime.
Smarttech247 is proud to be committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply to this role, please submit your CV accompanied by your cover letter through the form below.