At Smarttech247, we have been at the forefront of cybersecurity with over a decade of experience within the industry. We are in a phase of exponential growth as we have embarked on a Stock Market Listing journey and want you to be part of this exciting new stage in the company.
We have a great opportunity for a Service Delivery Project Manager to join us and assist with continued growth. You will report to the PMO and will be responsible for a range of significant existing customer accounts.
This client facing role will be responsible for simultaneously executing numerous cybersecurity related projects during the initial customer engagement and ensure successful service delivery after implementation. This position will require a deep understanding of the onboarding process and the ability to interpret and convey complex messages and feedback to a client, vendor or internal stakeholder.
- Coordinate and be accountable for all customer onboarding phases:
- Initiation (project assessment and proposal)
- Planning (management of the process of developing a statement of work including a detailed implementation plan and documentation in the customer onboarding kit)
- Monitor and control
- Budget Management (where applicable)
- Drive projects forward, anticipate needs, understand the risks and problem solve across teams
- Client relationship management:
- Participate in the development of an account strategy and plan for each client
- Guide and manage customers during the customer onboarding process
- Management of all client meetings
- Handle certain customer requests and assist them when they have any cyber security related queries
- Keep track of any unresolved issues with clients
- Reports writing and presentations
- Vendor management (manage relationship and tasks with technology vendors/partners for a successful delivery of the service to clients)
- Identify improvement opportunities and support the optimisation of workflows across teams
- Management of internal meetings
Reports to the Head of PMO
- 3+ years experience in a client-facing role, Project Management or Service Delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be comfortable with public speaking, presentations and developing relationships across all levels
- Outstanding time management skills – should be able to multitask, manage multiple projects simultaneously and work autonomously
- A proactive and problem-solving mindset
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with the Cybersecurity field is a plus
- Health Insurance
- Extra annual leave days based on tenure
- Hybrid Role
- Opportunities for training and development
Diversity & Inclusion Mission Statement
At Smarttech247, our mission is to keep our customers secure. Cybersecurity is a complex industry, therefore, in order to tackle its challenges and continue to innovate, we believe that a diverse workforce contributes to greater collective intelligence and ultimately, makes a stronger team – qualities that are needed in our fight against cybercrime.
Smarttech247 is proud to be committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.