About the job
Smarttech247 are growing our Security Centre of Excellence and are looking for ambitious Security Sales Consultants. This is an opportunity to join a high-performing team where you will develop personally and professionally in a high growth environment. As part of this team, you will be leading Smarttech247’s launch into new markets, with a set of industry leading products & services, mainly focused on selling data security solutions.
- Identify, qualify, develop and close new sales opportunities through outbound approaches, which includes outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Guide qualified opportunities throughout the sales lifecycle to closure.
- Team with our extensive partner ecosystem to build pipeline and close deals.
- Meet and exceed quarterly KPI’s.
- Engage and drive target contacts to engage with Smarttech247 across all our events and campaigns.
- Follow-up on Account Based Marketing campaigns, designed in partnership with the marketing team.
- Conduct on-going research to identify new leads – decision makers, contact information, interest and level of urgency.
- Strategise with Senior leadership team to target prospect accounts to build pipeline.
- Complete accurate tracking of communication and funnel in our CRM (HubSpot).
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Proven cybersecurity sales experience.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong communicator, listener, writer and presenter.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Ability to rapidly understand our customers outcomes and challenges.
- Be directional, collaborative and embrace the concept of everyone works as ‘one team’.
- Excited by technology, curious and eager to learn more about cybersecurity.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail in all areas of work.
- Hybrid working model.
- 20 days holiday with increase on tenure
- A flexible working culture
- Pension scheme
- Share options
Ranked in Deloitte Fast 50 Technology Company of the year 2021 and 2022. ISO27001 & ISO9001 Certified. Cyber Essentials accredited. Beacon Award Winner 2019 for Global Outstanding Security Solution.
Diversity & Inclusion Mission Statement
At Smarttech247, our mission is to keep our customers secure. Cybersecurity is a complex industry, therefore, in order to tackle its challenges and continue to innovate, we believe that a diverse workforce contributes to greater collective intelligence and ultimately, makes a stronger team – qualities that are needed in our fight against cybercrime.
Smarttech247 is proud to be committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.