About the job
We are looking for a Sales Engineer who will play a critical role in driving growth in Smarttech247’s global business, supporting the acquisition of new customers and growth of our partnership with existing customers.
At Smarttech247, a Sales Engineer works proactively with the sales team, our prospects and customers to understand their business challenges and partner with the sales team to craft industry leading solutions that address these challenges and deliver outcomes for our customers from Smarttech247’s VisionX Cybersecurity platform, professional services and partner ecosystem.
Consulting with customers you will listen, advise and guide customers on all aspects of cybersecurity operations and technology. This opportunity promises a growth and collaborative environment where the successful candidate will grow professionally and develop their skillset.
- Engage directly with customer, as part of the sales team, to understand their security posture, challenges and priorities to define a clear path to crafting solutions.
- Evangelise Smarttech247’s cyber operations platforms and technology with customers and key stakeholders on-site, remotely and at events.
- A key part of the sales team you will be a vocal advocate for solutions that win for the customer.
- Partner with the sales teams and our ecosystem partners to develop winning proposals
- Contribute to the Smarttech247 excellent in cyber security through thought-leadership, customer insights and industry expertise.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree in Computer Engineering or any other related fields
- 3-5 years’ experience in IT sales engineering roles
- Verbal Presentation Skills/negotiations.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Diversity & Inclusion Mission Statement
At Smarttech247, our mission is to keep our customers secure. Cybersecurity is a complex industry, therefore, in order to tackle its challenges and continue to innovate, we believe that a diverse workforce contributes to greater collective intelligence and ultimately, makes a stronger team – qualities that are needed in our fight against cybercrime.
Smarttech247 is proud to be committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply please send your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org