We are looking for a Sales Engineer to support our global sales teams and deliver product presentations and demonstrations internally and externally on all relevant Smarttech247 solutions. After successful implementation of new projects and solutions within our clients’ environments, you will also provide after sales support service and technical support to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide technical pre and post sales support to potential customers, existing customers, partners, and resellers.
- Participate in pre-sales activities including, but not be limited to, conducting Proof of Concepts (POCs), facilitating proposals, delivering product specific presentations and training
- Engage with customers as a trusted advisor, listening and understanding their challenges and requirement – both technical and business, and clearly articulate and communicate to the sales team, and document them
- Performs data and trend analysis and develops improvement plan to address customer needs.
- Designs and automates platform checks to engage with engineering before customers escalates on system issues.
- Prioritises and delivers against client planned technical initiatives. This can be in the form of specific client work, consultations, implementations and/or scaled solutions. Track implementations and engagements for insights for future solution prioritisation.
- Provides thought-leadership to influence strategy when engaging with customers and partners.
- Capture engagement data, customer health, and communicate process and technology improvement feedback helping drive product improvement and automation
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Computer Engineering or any other related fields
- 3-5 years’ experience in IT sales engineering roles
- Verbal Presentation Skills/negotiations.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
To apply please send your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com