Want to work for a leading cyber company and build a career at the cutting edge of infosec?
At Smarttech247, we have been at the forefront of cybersecurity with over a decade of experience within the industry. We are in a phase of exponential growth and want you to be part of this exciting new stage in the company.
Smarttech247 has an exciting opportunity for a PMO Quality Assurance Analyst. You will contribute to enhancing the cyber security posture of our customers through improved visibility into client management.
- Assist in devising or modifying quality procedures to solve complex problems. Includes supporting the analysis of customer needs from the perspective of quality assurance for the following: documentation of requirements, translation into proper system requirements specifications, ticketing systems management, service delivery etc.
- Monitor and Review ticket handling and ensure that ticket SLAs are met
- Develop and implement quality control methodologies to ensure compliance with quality assurance standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Conduct and/or participate in formal and informal customer reviews
- Perform functions associated with quality control and quality assurance operations, including working with SOC Engineers in set-up and maintenance tasks and carrying out work and quality assurance procedures related to operations.
- Use methods to collect and evaluate data to assist in assessing and documenting results of quality assurance and control processes.
Skill and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years of experience or a Master’s degree with 1-2 years of experience
- Proven quality control and assurance experience.
- Implementing and managing quality control and assurance within IT security projects in complex and heterogeneous environments across multiple disciplines
- Risk management, issue resolution, problem solving and customer service.
Diversity & Inclusion Mission Statement
At Smarttech247, our mission is to keep our customers secure. Cybersecurity is a complex industry, therefore, in order to tackle its challenges and continue to innovate, we believe that a diverse workforce contributes to greater collective intelligence and ultimately, makes a stronger team – qualities that are needed in our fight against cybercrime.
Smarttech247 is proud to be committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.