Cyber Forensics and Investigation Services
To minimise the impact of security breaches, it is essential to identify and contain cyber incidents as early as possible. When organisations are lacking the necessary information and visibility needed for early detection and swift investigation, our forensics experts apply state-of-the-art tools and years of forensic evaluations experience to quickly analyse the data and effectively remediate systems.
The Smarttech247 Cybersecurity Incident Response and Forensics Service Team will provide you the assistance you need to rapidly detect, triage, investigate, and minimise the impact of cyber attacks. Our forensic methodology is highly refined and constantly improving, providing you consistent results in every engagement.
Digital Forensics and Malware Analyis
With more and more information being stored in a digital format, there has been an increase in the demand for forensically sound digital investigations, both in legal and internal corporate settings. We have experience in digital investigations and enjoy long-standing relationships both with major organisations across different industry sectors and with leading law firms. Investigations are carried out in our ISO27001 – ISO9001 certified SOCs to ensure that both data security and client confidentiality are maintained to the highest standards at all times.
Our services include:
- Acquisition, analysis and storage of acquired data from hard drives, mobile phones or other media (USB, external drives, CD/DVDs, tapes, memory cards)
- Live analysis (server, NAS, SAN or RAIDs)
- Mobile device acquisition and forensic analysis (phones, tablets)
- Forensic analysis on Mac, Windows, Linux or OSX operating system
- Email server analysis, keyword search, email extraction
- Events reconstruction, user activity, web history, chat, social networks, email
- Log acquisition and analysis
- Data recovery
Threat Hunting Services
Threat hunting is resource-intensive, requiring a deep understanding of cyber threats and the tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) of criminal adversaries. Without this level of expertise, organisations risk leaving themselves exposed. Smarttech247’s results-focused Managed Detection and Response (MDR) service integrates the latest detection technologies and intelligence plus a team of cyber offensive security professionals to provide the hunting capability needed to proactively detect threats.
Smarttech247 will actively hunt for:
- Insider threats or outside attackers— we can detect threats posed by insiders, typically a member of the staff, or outsiders such as a criminal organisation.
- Known adversaries—a known attacker is one who is listed in threat intelligence services, or whose code pattern matches the blacklist of known malicious programmes.
- Hidden threats to prevent the attack from happening in the first place.
Reach out for more information or contact our security experts today.