Protect your customer data with 24/7 real time monitoring and response
The NIST is a key resource for technological advancement and security at many of the country’s most innovative organizations. As such, compliance with NIST standards and guidelines has become a top priority in many high tech industries.
NIST guidance provides the set of standards for recommended security controls for information systems at federal agencies. These standards are endorsed by the government, and companies comply with NIST standards because they encompass security best practices controls across a range of industries – an example of a widely adopted NIST standard is the NIST Cybersecurity Framework. NIST standards are based on best practices from several security documents, organizations, and publications, and are designed as a framework for federal agencies and programs requiring stringent security measures.
Smarttech247 can help you meet the NIST guidelines which will allow you to:
- Reduce your risk of cyber attacks through continuous vulnerability scanning and configuration inspection of your applications running on the cloud, on-premises, or hybrid environments.
- Protect customer data
- Respond to attacks in real-time and carry out forensic investigation.
- Demonstrate meeting NIST guidelines with the event and log data you need for automated alerts, audit trails and easy access for reporting.
- Threat monitoring with our 24/7 SOC.
NIST Compliance Benefits
- Ensures your organization’s infrastructure and data is secure.
- Lays down the foundational protocol for companies to follow when achieving compliance with specific regulations such as HIPAA or FISMA.
- If companies are non-compliant, they risk losing the ability to bid for government contracts. Non-compliance or failing to maintain NIST compliance may lead to contract termination.