We are looking for an Information Security Risk Consultant to join our growing team!
- Design, maintenance and ongoing governance of security processes, security technical subsystems and components
- Implementation and integration within overall wider systems, projects and third parties accessing technologies
- Overseeing the IT security standards, policies and procedures appropriate to the information security needs of the Company
The candidate shall maintain:
- A deep understanding of infrastructure IT security and risk trends as well as a high level of expertise around enterprise products and technologies; awareness and understanding of applicable EU, state and industry regulations and aligning risk controls and technology with them
- An up-to-date security certificate base
- The IT general control documentation and ensure it is kept up to date by the IT management team
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security Risk Management or similar
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Consulting experience
- Great communication skills
- Knowledge of ISO27001, NIST is a must
- Knowledge of Threat and Vulnerability Management tools such as Tenable, Tanium is required
Diversity & Inclusion Mission Statement
At Smarttech247, our mission is to keep our customers secure. Cybersecurity is a complex industry, therefore, in order to tackle its challenges and continue to innovate, we believe that a diverse workforce contributes to greater collective intelligence and ultimately, makes a stronger team – qualities that are needed in our fight against cybercrime.
Smarttech247 is proud to be committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.