Want to work for a leading cyber company and build a career at the cutting edge of infosec?
We are looking for a Cyber Security Consultant to join our growing global team. In this role, you will be working closely with our customers to help them identify security risks and implement risk mitigation plans in order to improve their cybersecurity posture.
- Assist our clients in understanding today’s cyber threat landscape, assess the maturity of their cyber security capabilities and define a strategy to become cyber resilient
- Support our clients to assess vulnerabilities
- Strengthen our clients’ security infrastructure and cyber security analytics capabilities
- Conduct gap analyses and cyber maturity exercises based on ISO27001 and NIST
- Follow-up on the implementation of security requirements within business and functional operations
- Provide or assist with implementation documentation
- Ongoing project management
Required skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or BIS
- Experience in information security management and related functions such as IT Risk Management
- Ability to align information security policies with business requirements
- Flair for translating information security requirements into cyber security controls and measures
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Project management skills
To apply please send your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply to this role, please submit your CV accompanied by your cover letter through the form below.