At Smarttech247, we have been at the forefront of cybersecurity with over a decade of experience within the industry. We are in a phase of exponential growth as we have embarked on a Stock Market Listing journey and want you to be part of this exciting new stage in the company.
We have a great opportunity for a Customer Success Manager with a background in technology/computer science/engineering to join and assist with continued growth. You will report to the CEO and will be responsible for a range of significant existing customer accounts.
- Review current customer network infrastructure, management and security defences.
- Supporting customers via conference calls, virtual meetings and onsite visits by providing product demonstrations, responding to product and technical questions, and explaining features in the context of solving customer’s business problems.
- Drive product and service sales to meet gaps in customers’ security posture
- Review customer plans for development while advising on the latest industry and technical trends, developments and future security requirements.
- Act as the key point of contact for clients, looking after their needs and ensuring an exceptional level of service.
- Developing strong relationships with new prospect accounts executives
- Maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty by ensuring exceptional service and delivery of value to the customer.
- 2+ years of hands-on security experience in a project management or technical implementation role.
- Good understanding of cybersecurity landscape.
- Experience managing and setting customer and sales account team expectations.
- Excellent customer interaction and presentation skills.
- Ability to present to different audiences and bring the message across in a concise, professional manner.
- Experience working with business partners.
- Strong written and verbal English communications skills, with experience reporting project status to an internal and customer audience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience liaising with C-Suite.
Diversity & Inclusion Mission Statement
At Smarttech247, our mission is to keep our customers secure. Cybersecurity is a complex industry, therefore, in order to tackle its challenges and continue to innovate, we believe that a diverse workforce contributes to greater collective intelligence and ultimately, makes a stronger team – qualities that are needed in our fight against cybercrime.
Smarttech247 is proud to be committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.