SOC Engineers – Cork & Bucharest
The SOC Engineers work in our 24x7x365 Security Operations Centre as members of the Managed Security Services team. The SOC Engineers are responsible for the deployment, maintenance and change management processes of security tools installed on our customers’ infrastructure.
Functional / Technical Knowledge / Skills required:
- Must have experience implementing and maintaining security controls and tools
- Must have experience with security-related technologies including: SIEM, AV, Active Directory, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, server configuration controls
- Must have in-depth, hands on experience with security features and system administration of Linux, UNIX and Windows operating system
- Must have an understanding of security vulnerabilities in common operating systems, web and application servers, including knowledge of remediation procedures
- Ability to write scripts in Linux and/or windows environments (e.g. PowerShell, Python) at an intermediate – advanced level
- Broad technical understanding across Information Security (e.g. Incident Response, Intrusion, Attack Monitoring, Networks, Threat and Vulnerability Management).
- Experience with OT systems is a plus
Minimum Bachelor degree in Computer science or similar
1-3 years of experience in a Security Engineer role