We are seeking to immediately hire a SOC Engineers to work in our 24x7x365 Security Operations Centre as members of the Managed Security Services team. The SOC Engineers are responsible for the deployment, maintenance and change management processes of security tools installed on our customers’ infrastructure.
Functional / Technical Knowledge / Skills required:
- Must have experience implementing and maintaining security controls and tools.
- Must have experience with security-related technologies including: SIEM, AV, Active Directory, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, server configuration controls.
- Must have in-depth, hands-on experience with security features and system administration of Linux, UNIX and Windows operating system.
- Must have an understanding of security vulnerabilities in common operating systems, web and application servers, including knowledge of remediation procedures.
- Ability to write scripts in Linux and/or windows environments (e.g. PowerShell, Python) at an intermediate – advanced level.
- Broad technical understanding across Information Security (e.g. Incident Response, Intrusion, Attack Monitoring, Networks, Threat and Vulnerability Management).
- Experience with OT systems is a plus.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Computer science or similar.
- 3 years of experience in a Security Engineer role.
- Experience in QRadar is essential for this role.
- Experience in Splunk/Sentinel is desirable.
Diversity & Inclusion Mission Statement
At Smarttech247, our mission is to keep our customers secure. Cybersecurity is a complex industry, therefore, in order to tackle its challenges and continue to innovate, we believe that a diverse workforce contributes to greater collective intelligence and ultimately, makes a stronger team – qualities that are needed in our fight against cybercrime.
Smarttech247 is proud to be committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply please send your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com
To apply to this role, please submit your CV accompanied by your cover letter through the form below.