Smarttech247 is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team to help generate leads and enquiries via digital channels and to help drive increased revenue from existing customers via targeted campaigns.
The successful candidate will report to the Marketing Manager and will have the opportunity to work closely with other senior stakeholders from across the company.
- Manage digital marketing campaign planning and execution, including Google Adwords strategy.
- Create branded advertising campaigns, and support the marketing and design teams by coordinating and collating content.
- Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities.
- Create, maintain and strengthen the organisation’s overall brand through all external avenues.
- Create engaging content for press releases, blogs and other marketing collateral.
- Monthly KPI collation & reporting.
- Event Coordination.
- Support the sales team with marketing related requests.
- Take part in formal and informal training opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field required.
- At least two years of experience in digital marketing, campaign management, SEO.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behaviour.
- Experience with a CRM/Hubspot is a plus.
- Strong experience in digital design tools such as the Adobe Suite.
- Excellent communication, planning, organisation, and presentation skills.
- Strong Excel & Powerpoint skills.
- Excellent organisational, IT communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative, flexible & motivated thinker who will drive consistent marketing agenda within company.
Diversity & Inclusion Mission Statement
At Smarttech247, our mission is to keep our customers secure. Cybersecurity is a complex industry, therefore, in order to tackle its challenges and continue to innovate, we believe that a diverse workforce contributes to greater collective intelligence and ultimately, makes a stronger team – qualities that are needed in our fight against cybercrime.
Smarttech247 is proud to be committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply please send your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com
To apply to this role, please submit your CV accompanied by your cover letter through the form below.