Chief Revenue Officer
Smarttech247 are hiring a Chief Revenue Officer who will be responsible for the performance, strategy and alignment of all departments within the organisation that have any relation to revenue generation. The successful candidate will be responsible with identifying and delivering new revenue opportunities in our market, growing revenue from the client base, creating a sustainable strategy for future growth and delivering accurate revenue projections.
- Work closely with the executive team and board of directors to develop growth strategies for pioneering new markets and competitive opportunities.
- Build a robust and accurate revenue pipeline and forecasting.
- Build a cohesive short, medium and long term revenue strategy that encompasses marketing; sales; product/service and customer success teams.
- Responsible for the sustainable growth of the business by increasing revenue year on year.
- Supervise and manage all functions of the sales department including: sales ops, outside/inside sales, pre-sales support, partnerships
- Be part of defining and delivering revenue goals
- Assist the team in achieving revenue targets by high-level problem solving, optimisations, and deal closing
- Senior-level track-record running high velocity sales operations, specifically in B2B Enterprise software
- Experience of revenue ownership with a successful track record of success and demonstrable business expansion and growth.
- Proven successful sales team building and management experience.
- A deep knowledge of cross-channel sales and marketing, and the latest trends in digital marketing.
- Thorough understanding of a wide range of technology.
- Strong ability with data analytics.
- Understanding of how to establish and maintain excellent relationships with C-level executives of key target clients and channel partners.
- Strong leadership experience with the ability to lead change and take others with you.
- Proven ability to generate revenue, exceed quota, and meet company sales objectives
To apply to this position, submit your cover letter and CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org