Chief Financial Officer
As a key member of the Executive Management
team, the Chief Financial Officer will assume a strategic role in the company.
The CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing,
managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This
will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting,
strategic planning, job costing, legal, deal analysis and negotiations,
investor relationships and partnership compliance.
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous
evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial
trends and forecasts.
- Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining
a comprehensive job cost system.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting
functions of the organization.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior
executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial
implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and
consolidation and reporting to the Company
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial
performance and business opportunities.
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure
compliance with applicable regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proven experience as a CFO
- BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA highly desirable
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAGE)
- Ability to strategise and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
To apply to this position, submit your cover letter and CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org